Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Randomness: P.T Roundtable Discussion

andre: Ugh!
Omg pointed toe boots.
Plz.Jesus.
me: ohhhhhh take the wheel
take the wheel
andre: LOLOL.
I can't deal.
There's nothing like a reeeeeally tall blk boot, pointy!!!!
me: lolol!!!
I know right, sickening...literally
andre: Like - regurgitation.
me: pointed toe shoes are like shoe vomit
andre: LOLOL! They're rude too!
me: right
foot takin up the whole aisle cuz the point is so damn long
andre: I wanna look a bitch in the eye & say - HOW DaRE U?!?!
Foolisha!!!
me: lolol!!!
I should post this convo
but then I guess people would talk about me some more....
but someone once said...the only thing worse than people talking about you, is people not talking about you
andre: LOL. right.
so post away - hell!
:)


Bisous,
Jennifer Pauline


Disclaimer:
No offense to the owners of pointed toe shoes or boots, especially if they happen to be Balenciaga.  These are just our feelings about obnoxiously long pointy's today, mostly because they were in the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey wait a minute... I have on pointy toe boots today....Love your Mother

Camilla said...

I agree with you I hate pointy toe boots. In fact I hate any kind of point toed shoes their just hideous.
ps I love your blog
xxx
Camilla