Thursday, August 28, 2008

Aujourd'hui en Paris

Today ended early (yay! naptime) but I decided to show how beautiful the Paris Metro stations are, it's quite amazing.  I try to keep my camera hidden as much as possible (I'd hate to look like the "in constant awe American") but today since I was out early I decided to get off at the two most interesting Metro stops thus far (the Louvre et le Tuileries) and also decided to take you on my route to school, via le Centre Pompidu.
(L-R.Rue Rambuteau metro stop for my school, Le Centre Pompidu, The Courtyard of my School, Rue de Braque where my school is)

The pictures below are (as I mentioned before) the beautiful Louvre-Rivoli metro stop along with the Tuileries (le jardin).

Le Louvre-Rivoli metro stop is for the Musée de Louvre, and while this picture doesn't allow you to see this, the entire station is full of reproductions of many great pieces in the museum.  The benches in the station are made out of glass. Trés intéressant.


Tuileries was another great place, it looks like a giant comic book, I love it!

Bisou Bisou,
Jennifer Pauline

No comments: