Friday, August 29, 2008

Food for Thought

(on a bike that you can rent for free up to 30 minutes; in Paris you can rent bikes throughout the city and they are only 1 euro for an hour and your pick up and drop of stations can be different.  This is apart of the city government system and it is called Vélib'- American cities need to catch up!)


O.K so, after this week I will completely be over my jet lag, but as of right now, I'm still feeling the wrath of being 6 hours ahead of my normal time.  I still feel as if I start my day at 2 a.m (eastern standard time) and end my day at 6 p.m (eastern standard time).  Anyway, I decided to get up tonight and grab a bite to eat.  Ma tante has been asking for pictures of french food, so here is a small small glimpse of la nourriture!  Well, this is food you can get in America too, but in France, it is more authentic and much better (French food beats American food hands down).  One of my roommates and I went to the local Brasserie (french for brewery) and grabbed a bite to eat, potage l'oignon avec gruyère et créme brûlée.  Then I randomly took a picture of the fruit outside at the market by my house.
Bonne Nuit!


Bisou Bisou,
Jennifer Pauline

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't be in Paris but I can golf and eat North Carolina food...so I will be golfing at Carolina Beach the entire weekend...golf or Paris? well I don't have a choice but if I could I would do both. Have a great weekend Baby Girl! Love Momma "B"

Paulette said...

Merci Beaucoup!!!

andré. said...

those boooooots!!