
My absence was for good reason, I got an A on my french exam and an A in both my grammar and phonetics class. The French grading system is quite different from the states, 16 and higher is almost impossible to attain because of there strict system of grading, 14.5 and higher is an A and the grading scale is broken down from there. It's amazing to see how far one can come from having a dream to living that dream. All I have to say is, if you think you can, believe you can and do all you can, you WILL absolutely get what you need and want in life.
bisous,
Jennifer Pauline
2 comments:
Hey! I really love your blog as A black girl trapped in Tennessee, lol, you really inspire me to follow my dreams and travel and do new things. I've always wanted to live in London, Oxford, and Paris, but I only took two years of French, so I worried that I won't fit in but you seem to be doing brilliantly! I also think your outfits are really cute, post soon!
Congrats Jennifer!!!
Post a Comment