Monday, September 1, 2008

Joyeux Anniversaire!


I think that I have officially caught up with all of my sleep and jet lag (yay!).  In other news, last night was one of my roomates (Lea) birthday and we celebrated by toasting to her birthday and our new life in Paris with a bottle of wine on the steps of the Sacre Coeur.  The best thing about living in the 18e arrondissement is that we live about 10 minutes walking distance from the Sacre Coeur and from the top you can see the entire city of Paris and it is oh so beautiful.  It is quite an image to capture the entire city of Paris, so I'll have to go back during the day when you can actually see everything.  Mais, at night, there are tons of people sitting on the steps, drinking, dancing and just enjoying Paris.  I have to run to class (my first day!!) so enjoy the pictures (more to come later)!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! Enjoy all of it for me too!!! Love Ya