Personal thoughts:
If you think the Bush/Cheney regime is bad, think about McCain and Palin (*screams). Apparently, Ms. Walters is apart of the team and I'm petrified. So, if slavery happens to return, apparently Ms. "us white-folks" Walters will take care of us. (sigh) *expletive*expletive*expletive*. Ohh the thoughts running through my mind (1. I'm really thinking about this whole expatriate in Paris thing)
watch.listen.comment.stay informed.
Jennifer Pauline
PS.
This is my blog and I can say whatever I please.
OBAMA/BIDEN 2008
1 comment:
I'm not a big fan of The View anymore, but I happened to see this show on Friday. What possessed her to say something like that? Even though she meant it as a joke, it was ignorant. She should know better. I was glad Whoopie was there though, she was ready to go toe-to-toe w/ McCain. I couldn't do anything but shake my head while watching it.
Love your blog!
Post a Comment