(Paris, The Marais-November 22,2008)
I must admit that I love taking pictures, never as a job, just as a hobby to keep memories forever. Well, on an outing with one of my friends here in Paris, he pulled out a "throw away" camera and just kept snapping pictures of me. The immediate reaction in my mind, "oh my, these pictures are going to be terrible, I can't even look at them before they are developed". The luxury of snapping and reviewing with the digital camera has become second nature to many, but I think I have been converted. After seeing these pictures, the vintage-esque quality of the images, I fell in love and quite liberated from the digital camera technology. So I thought to share this with everyone, maybe I can stop you from making the next big digital camera purchase (at least try it, they're only like 5 dollars). Don't be embarrassed to pull out that throw away camera, because I know I won't be!bisous,
Jennifer Pauline
2 comments:
You look very stylish i must say....i envy you i wish i went to paris...i should be going in a few yrs tho for skool
Hey you look like your Mommy!
Post a Comment