
Another work of [graffiti] art, professing love for one's city. I must admit that the feeling was mutual, I too [grew to] love Prague. After an 8 hour overnight train ride in which we were cautioned to "keep your door locked and put your money under you", I couldn't feel anything but love when we put our feet on solid ground and still had all of our belongings :). Happily, we didn't encounter any initial shock upon arriving in Prague, our first task was to sleep [train beds are the size of a matchbox and are made of wood, eeks!]. Unfortunately, we were unable to accomplish that task because we couldn't check into our room until 2 pm [we arrived at 730 am]. So, in true zombie-esque form we made our way through the city streets, up to the Charles Bridge [another UNESCO world heritage site] around to a couple vintage stores, sat down to a meal and finally made it to 2 pm.
Castle & Charles Bridge

Goulash and Strudel (yummm)

Prague was [hands down] more intriguing than Poland, although they both had special qualities that made them unique, Prague is more my style. The architecture, amazing, the food, much better than Poland, the people, equally as interesting and the vintage shopping, not too shabby ;).


Oh yes, the best part about Prague, they don't use Euros, so everything is scary cheap!! I loved it, when you have the time go and visit, it's superb.
bisous,
Jennifer Pauline
No comments:
Post a Comment