I always seem to stick some really great photos into a collage, just so they won't fill up the entire page, but today I decided to pick out some of my favorite pictures from Poland, Czech Republic and Paris (of course).
Look What God has Done [Prague, Czech Republic]
Jennifer Pauline
3 comments:
your blog is very good......
Love the pictures- particularly "Kneel and Pray" and "Bag Lady."
The Bag Lady takes me back to Mama's Gun, circa 2000. The smooth vibes of Ms. Badu telling us to let the bags go and hold onto to ourselves. Also reminds me of a Sex and The City episode. lol.
The Kneel and Pray saddens me. Not for the profoundly obvious reasons, but because that man has more courage and humility than me to stop and call out to (or perhaps just speak to) his God in a humbling position in such a public place. I know I'm doing something right in my relationship with God when I can bring myself to my knees no matter where I am...
~Sharri.
I love the pics. When I looked at the black and whites, I immediately thought, she is using a "toy camera" or a "throw away". Do you know what brand you used? I thought maybe Holga or Leica? Again, the pics are amazing!
Post a Comment